Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Harp"

I like to change things up in life. Take a different route on the way to work, eat something different than I usually do for breakfast, put together a new clothing ensemble with clothes I already own, etc. Well, I also like to change up my "alarm sounds" with the hope that I won't get so used to a particular sound that it fails to wake me up. So I put my alarm on the "harp" setting. Not my best move to "change things up." It was so calming and did not aid one bit in getting this non-morning person out of bed. Total fail. I do not recommend you try this at home.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Perhaps a total fail, but entertaining. Why would the manufacturer think a harp setting on an alarm clock was a good idea? ;)

Kathryn said...

oh snoozy...love it and you!